Given the unprecedented health emergency we are experiencing and the necessity to guarantee the optimal conditions for all to participate, the organizers of the Energy for Smart Mobility Forum and the steering committee have decided to completely dematerialize the next edition, to be held on October 13th and 14th.
Digital will help maintain the high level of quality of the event and the networking opportunities, which made the two previous editions so successful.
Over two days, participants will benefit from a program enriched by the events of recent weeks, in a context of recovery on a European and global scale:
• 3 videoconferences and 11 thematic workshops with the participation of 70 French and international specialists.
• The start-up competition with online pitches from the 18 selected companies.
• Discussion & Chat areas to exchange live with speakers and between participants.
• A virtual fair with interactive stands to discover the innovations of start-ups, partner countries and other exhibitors from Europe.
• A European-wide business meeting platform to plan and optimize appointments accessible by video.
• Focus on the market opportunities in the two partner countries of this 3rd edition: Norway and the United Kingdom.
Participants will have the opportunity to discover innovative projects, key-companies, new business models, community expectations and the opportunities opened by recovery plans in Europe. More than ever, new energy solutions – electricity, hydrogen, etc. – are a priority for land, sea, and air mobility. This further strengthens the ambitions of our next Forum!